Our evaluations and reporting set the standards for thoroughness and clarity. Our team members have extensive experience communicating their findings, both in writing and orally.
Our forensic examiners are QME-certified and have vast experience dealing with all matters within the medical-legal system.
We provide comprehensive, unbiased forensic psychiatric and psychological services to assist lawyers, medical professionals, insurance companies, employers and individual claimants involved in the California Workers’ Compensation system.
Each of our clinicians/examiners is fully versed in state-of-the-art evaluative techniques, as well as current labor codes and case laws, including AOE/COE (Arising Out of Employment/Occurring in the Course of Employment) and the nuances of determining permanent Impairment and analysis of Apportionment.
In a system that is often beset by delays and entanglements, GFG prides itself in swiftly and decisively navigating matters of dispute en route to successful outcomes.
GFG also offers evaluations and fair-minded assessments in Federal Workers’ Compensation cases. All of our IME reporting complies with and meets the requirements of the Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP), as well as the:
- Division of Federal Employees’ Compensation (DFEC)
- Division of Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation (DEEOIC)
- Division of Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation (DLHWC)
- The Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Division of Coal Mine Workers’ Compensation (DCMWC)
In order to meet the demands of each individual case, we:
- Provide a firm diagnosis of the injury
- Offer an opinion on the causal relationship between injury and disability
- Offer opinions and conclusions on causal relationships supported by reasoned analysis and objective findings