Shane P. Hutton, Ph.D., QME
Dr. Hutton has specialties in both clinical psychology and neuropsychology with over 15 years of experience working in clinical, academic and forensic settings. He has provided expert evaluations in high profile forensic cases.
Currently Dr. Hutton provides disability evaluations for the Workers Compensation System and for our veterans as a designated contractor for the VA. He has extensive experience providing disability evaluations for both plaintiffs and disability insurers, and is a Qualified Medical Evaluator for the California Department of Industrial Relations, Division of Worker's Compensation.
Dr. Hutton completed his PHD at the California School of Professional Psychology in Fresno. Further he completed a two year post doctoral neuropsychology program at the Fielding Graduate University and is a board eligible neuropsychologist with professional membership in the National Academy of Neuropsychology.
- Postdoctoral Program in Neuropsychology via Fielding University– Santa Ana, CA. Alternative to a two-year post-doctoral residency in neuropsychology. Eligible for Board certification via the American Board of Professional Neuropsychology (ABN). September 2010 - May 2013
- Ph.D. California School of Professional Psychology-Fresno, CA. General Clinical Psychology – APA Accredited. May 1998 through May 2003
- M.A. California School of Professional Psychology-Fresno, CA. General Clinical Psychology. September 1996 through May 1998
- M.S. Canisius College – Buffalo, NY. Counselor Education. September 1993 through May 1995
- B.A. Saint John Fisher College – Rochester, NY. Psychology with biology minor (28 units). September 1991 through May 1993
- Erie Community College – Buffalo, NY. No degree received transferred to BA program above. September 1989 through May 1991
- Ladera Ranch
- Laguna Hills