John Friel, M.D., QME
Dr. Friel has practiced forensic psychology and neuropsychology for more than twenty years serving as a consultant and expert witness within the civil, criminal and Workers’ Compensation systems.
Dr. Friel has practiced extensively as a senior staff neuropsychologist and clinical psychologist in major medical centers where he provided state of the art (evidenced-based) clinical consultative services and care within comprehensive neurology/ neurosurgery and rehabilitative treatment programs.
Dr. Friel is a co-author of peer reviewed research publications in the areas of traumatic brain injury and neuropsychological rehabilitation, which involved the development and validation of individual and group-based interventions for impairments of cognition, behavior and social functioning, as well as qualitative research regarding factors that contribute to subjective well-being and quality of life.
- Neuropsychology Fellowship/Residency at JFK Medical Center
- Staff Neuropsychologist at JFK Medical Center
- Assistant Professor, Neuroscience/neuropsychology, Seton Hall University
- Faculty Member, Neurology Residency, Seton Hall University
- Staff Neuropsychologist at Cedar Sinai Medical Center
- Co-investigator (grant-funded research), TBI Model Systems/NIDDR
- QME Clinical Psychology
- QME Neuropsychology
- Culver City
- Downtown LA – 90071
- San Bernardino (3)
- Van Nuys (2)
- West LA (4)
- Westlake Village (2)
- Woodland Hills (2)