Dorie I. Weiss, Ph.D., QME
Dr. Weiss has been conducting psychotherapy and assessments for the past 11 years. She has degrees in both clinical and counseling psychology. Dr. Weiss has several years of experience handling a full range of Medical/Legal cases within the California Workers' Compensation system and Independent Medical Evaluations for Disability cases. She also has a private practice in West Los Angeles where she conducts psychodiagnostic assessments and psychotherapy for children, adolescents, and adults.
- Ph.D. Clinical Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology, Los Angeles
- M.A. Clinical Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology, Los Angeles
- M.A. Counseling Psychology, Boston College
- B.A. Psychology, Boston University
- QME Qualified Medical Examiner
- Ashikyan, Z. & Weiss, D. (2003, May/June). Making a Difference: Leadership and Advocacy Day. California Psychologist. 36 (3), 22.
- Liberatore, K. & Weiss, D. (2008, May/June). The Early Career Psychologists Committee: Closing the Gap. California Psychologist. 41 (3), 14.
- Weiss, D. (2003, Fall). Untitled Article, California Psychological Association of Graduate Students Newsletter.
- Weiss, D. (2004, Spring). Untitled Article, California Psychological Association of Graduate Students Newsletter.
- Weiss, D. (2004, September/October). Message from CPAGS Chair, California Psychologist, 37, (5), 28.
- Weiss, D.I. & Heller, T.L. (2006, August). Romantic Relational Aggression in Adults: Links to Attachment Relationships. Presented at 114th Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association
- Culver City
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles 90015
- North Hills
- Panorama City
- Van Nuys