David N. Glaser, M.D.
As the founder and principal of Glaser Forensic group, and with over 30 years of professional experience as a medical doctor, Dr. Glaser also is Board Certified in forensic psychiatry. He provides AME evaluations in Workers’ Compensation cases, in addition to independent medical examinations on Civil Litigation cases. He possesses a high level of courtroom experience and expertise as an expert witness in the Criminal, Superior and Federal Court system. He is retained by many companies as an industrial consultant and serves as an advisor and risk profile assessor.
- M.D. University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Board Certified in Forensic Psychiatry
- Board Certified in Psychiatry & Neurology
- Residency at Los Angeles County/USC Medical Center
- Fellowship at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center