Barbara J. Justice, M.D., QME
Dr. Justice started her career in medicine as a surgeon in New York City. After several years, she decided to enter the field of Psychiatry and received training in a Fellowship program at UCLA. She now specializes in Forensic Psychiatry, in which she is Board Certified.
Dr. Justice has been performing medical-legal evaluations in the Workers' Compensation system for several years. Her unique background in physical medicine, trauma and surgery, combined with her psychiatric expertise, gives her an in-depth understanding of the multitude of factors at issue in assessing industrial injuries.
- M.D., Howard University Medical School, Washington, D.C.
- B.A., Connecticut College, New London, CT
- B.A., Columbia University, New York, NY
- B.A., City College of New York, New York, NY
- QME Qualified Medical Examiner
- Board Certified, American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- Culver City
- Hacienda Heights
- La Mirada
- Long Beach